Being a local site of Vietnam-visa.com – the 1st and premier commercial brand for online application for Vietnam Visa on arrival since 2007, we take pride on creating comforting experiences and make your Vietnam trip as simple as possible.
If this is the first time you travel Vietnam with your family, there are a lot of things to prepare. Let’s find out “What should Australians pack for a trip to Vietnam” with the following article.
* All the things need for your trip
* Check locations and weather conditions
– This is the first thing you have to think about when preparing for a trip. Knowing where to go locally will not be too surprising.
– Choosing the time of year to go is also very important. Usually, trips will be in the summer or during the holidays. To be sure, you should book your hotel room in advance, contact your travel agent, get a train ticket or buy the return ticket.
– Finding out what the weather will be like in this area.
Note: Avoid going in the rainy season or in the cold weather.
– Passport and identity card
– Copy of children’s birth certificate (to check in domestic flight if your children have no passport, ID card)
– Emergency number – address of the Embassy of Australia when traveling in Vietnam
– 2 personal photos (passport-sized), a copy of the personal information in passport (used when lost passport)
– A copy of the list of items to carry (to check when brought back, or declare when the luggage is lost)
– Driving license and travel insurance (if you drive by yourself)
– A small notebook that records addresses and phone numbers can be contacted if you have a job
Note: These documents should be stored neatly in the pocket for the convenience of reporting and careful when in crowded places.
One of the most important procedures to turn your dream of traveling to Vietnam come true is the Vietnam visa.
2 ways to get Vietnam visa for Australians
Application for Vietnamese visas to Australians at diplomatic offices
♦ Visit relatives:
Note: Dossiers to apply Vietnam visa for Australian may be added if requested by the diplomatic mission.
If you are applying for a visa at the embassy, please contact directly to the embassy for the correct details about how much is a visa for Vietnam.
Application procedure for Vietnam visa on arrival
Applying for a visa in this way is very simple, just follow the steps below:
Stamping visa at Vietnam airports is like placing stamps on passports in the normal way. It all happened quickly. The cost of Vietnam visa-on-arrival is as follows:
Full details of Vietnam visa on arrival for Australians are available here: Vietnam visa guide for Australians
Note: You should arrange them into the waterproof bag.
Drugs for common diseases
Note: You should leave the place easily accessible in luggage
Depending on the number of traveling days and places you are going to visit in Vietnam
Note: Clothes should be placed in a plastic bag.
Wish your family a fun trip!