Another common way to get a Vietnam visa for Equatorial Guinea citizens in Australia, especially those who do not travel to Vietnam by air is to get it at office of Vietnam embassy/consulate in Australia. There are up to 3 offices of Vietnam embassy/consulate in Australia, as follows:
Embassy of Vietnam in Canberra, Australia
- Office Address: 6 Timbarra Crescent, O’Malley, ACT, 2606, Australia
- Postal Address: PO BOX 98, Mawson ACT 2607, Australia
- Phone: (02) 6286 6059 (EXT: 101/102)
- Direct Line: (02) 6286 5660 or (02) 6286 8465
- Fax: (02) 6286 4534
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.vietnamembassy.org.au
Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney, Australia
- Address: Suite 205, level 2, Edgecliff Centre 203 – 233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027
- Tel.:(612) 9327 2539
- Fax: (612) 6286 4534
- Email: [email protected]
Consulate General of Vietnam in Perth, Australia
How to get Vietnam tourist visa for Equatorial Guinea citizens at Vietnam embassy/consulate in Australia
You will need to prepare:
- Application form (can be downloaded at official website of the embassy/consulate);
- Original passport;
- Other documents (if required);
- Fee (cash, money order or cheque). The fee may vary and has not been published on website of the embassy/consulate, so in case you wish to know details, you should call them.
How to get Vietnam business visa for Equatorial Guinea passport holders at Vietnam embassy/consulate in Australia
Step 1: Inform your business partner/sponsor the following details
- Full name;
- Date and place of birth;
- Nationality (previous and present);
- Passport number and type, dates of issue and expiry of the passport;
- Proposed dates of entry into and exit from Vietnam;
- Type of visa required (single/double/multiple);
- The Vietnamese mission from which you would collect your visa.
Step 2: Your Vietnamese sponsor/business partner in Vietnam has to prepare documents and apply visa for you at the Vietnamese Immigration in Vietnam (it takes at least 5 working days or more since the date of submission of all required documents).
Step 3: After receiving Vietnamese Immigration’s Approval Letter from your Vietnamese sponsor/business partner, you need to submit the following documents to the office of Vietnam embassy/consulate that you informed your business partner/sponsor in Vietnam:
- A fully filled application form (to be downloaded on official website of the embassy/consulate) with passport-size photo affixed to the Form.
- A valid and original passport;
- A return self-addressed prepaid envelope if applying by post;
- A copy of the Approval Letter of Vietnamese Immigration;
- Visa fee in AUD. You need to call them for details.
Here is full picture about Vietnam visa for Equatorial Guinea citizens. If you are citizens from other countries, see the Vietnam visa guide here: Vietnam Visa for Australian residents.
Should you need any further information, feel free to contact us at +84.946.583.583 or [email protected].