Visa-Vietnam.com.au is very happy to officially announce that the Vietnam visa stamping fee (fee to pick up visa on arrival) will be sharply cut down from November 23, 2015. This information was officially announced by the Ministry of Finance under the Circular No. 157/2015/TT-BTC that comes into effect on November 23, 2015.
So, when this circular takes effect, new lower stamping fee will be applied. It is:
- US$25 for single entry visa instead of the current US$45; OR
- US50 for multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months instead of the current US$90.
Obviously, when the new stamping fee is applied, application for a Vietnam visa on arrival is not only simple but also economic.
So, how simple is application for visa on arrival to Vietnam (VOA)?
All an VOA applicant only need a mobile with internet access and complete the following steps to obtain the visa approval letter and visa stamp at arrival airport in Vietnam:
- Step 1: Submit online application form for visa approval letter via: https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html;
- Step 2: Pay for service fee to Visa-Vietnam.com.au;
- Step 3: Get visa approval letter via email within 1 or 2 working days along with detailed instruction for getting visa stamped upon arrival at airport in Vietnam;
- Step 4: Get visa stamping at point of arrival at Vietnam airport.
For more details, please access to http://visa-vietnam.com.au/.